|author||EmacsConf Organizers <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2021-03-06 16:27:36 +0000|
|committer||EmacsConf Organizers <email@example.com>||2021-03-06 16:27:36 +0000|
1 files changed, 39 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/2021/meetings.org b/2021/meetings.org
index 0ea977f..e8c1bea 100644
@@ -23,9 +23,11 @@
- Subtitles/transcripts: sachac, bhavin192
- Calendar, connecting with meetups: sachac
- Streaming infrastructure for meetups?: bandali, sachac
+ - set of methods for clipping, publishing, etc.
- Amin and Gopar's podcast: bandali, gopar
-- mplsCorwin's livestreaming project, working on trimming
- Writing about Emacs: zaeph
+- mplsCorwin's livestreaming project, working on trimming
- Diversity outreach: gopar, sachac, zaeph
- Finding a parallel monthly day for EmacsConf prep meetings
- Write-up for streaming with FLOSS
@@ -40,14 +42,45 @@
- Update on intro song
- Ping shoshin, and define a loose schedule
+ - bandali will go listen to things
- Creating a list of people to invite to the show
+ - Qiantan (crdt)
+ - Protesilaos Stavrou
+ - John Wiegley
+ - Bastien Guerry
+ - Adam Porter (alphapapa) - package maintainers group?
+ - Jonas Bernoulli (tarsius)
+ - FSF people? Zoe? Greg? rwp?
+ - gopar sent things to re-record
- - LV: Report on M-x Research
+ - zaeph: Report on M-x Research
- Paths of collaboration between M-x Research and ERG
- - LV: Report on Emacs-SF
- - LV: Report on Emacs Paris
+ - zaeph: Report on Emacs-SF
+ - FOSSHost BBB worked out well for them
+ - discussed federation of communities
+ - ag
+ - people are interested in publishing stuff
+ - make it easier to get clips out?
+ - highlight clips webm
+ - handle text/timing information (ex: oops at 7:05, or clip from 2:00 to 10:00)
+ - zaeph: TODO: Work with orgas for Emacs-SF
+ - They're the next public meetup and are hyped about the idea, so zaeph will coordinate re: being okay with making the presentation public and clipping it out to publish for them
+ - Keep track of start/end time and any oops times
+ - zaeph: Report on Emacs Paris
+ - zaeph’s crowdfunding
+ - packages and core
+ - bandali: talk accepted for LibrePlanet 2021, congrats! Jami and how it empowers users.
+ - Please ask them how they're streaming captions so that we can borrow the ideas for EmacsConf (they were looking for volunteers at https://groups.google.com/g/ploversteno/c/TWEx31PasrE). Also, if they edit subtitles, subed.el might be useful for them.
+ - sachac: more Emacs tweaking
+ - figure out workflow for splitting things out of meetup recordings
+ - mplsCorwin: still kind of out of it, get well soon!
+ - New domain: literatecloud. FOSSHost building new partnerships. 00:06:03-00:09:15 more secret part. Try to nudge towards LibreJS?
+- Next steps:
+ - Sacha will work on Emacs calendar publishing workflow
+ - New CNAME - maybe bbb.emacsverse.org (meet.emacsverse.org?)
* February 27, 2021 meeting