summaryrefslogtreecommitdiffstats
path: root/2021/meetings.org
diff options
context:
space:
mode:
Diffstat (limited to '2021/meetings.org')
-rw-r--r--2021/meetings.org99
1 files changed, 77 insertions, 22 deletions
diff --git a/2021/meetings.org b/2021/meetings.org
index ef76876..ebba9d2 100644
--- a/2021/meetings.org
+++ b/2021/meetings.org
@@ -50,13 +50,87 @@
- Write-up for streaming with FLOSS
- Mediation project between MELPA and org-mode’s core: zaeph
-
+* April 3, 2021 meeting
+- Next actions (from last session):
+ - bandali:
+ - Check how much server space we have with FH (200 GB?)
+ - Request more RAM for the server (4 GB only right now?)
+ - Get access to FH’s server to zaeph and sacha (optional, sachac: probably not needed now)
+ - Figure out how to change the domain name with the FH BBB instance
+ - Check if the server power have available on FH now is enough for our bidding
+ - We could also use the beefy servers to which bandali has access to process
+ - zaeph:
+ - Update [[https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Usergroups][EmacsWiki : Usergroups]] with new dates
+ - Download all the recording sessions for EmacsConf & ERG
+ - zaeph & sacha:
+ - Simplify the guide for usergroup-organizers-notebook
+ - TODO #A: Download all the recording sessions for EmacsConf & ERG
+ - All:
+ - Find more potential guests for the podcast
+ - FSF people? Zoe? Greg? rwp?
+ - mplsCorwin:
+ - News from Nate Sales (vela)? (Maybe in two weeks, [2021-03-27 Sat] or [2021-04-03 Sat])
+ - Late April is probably likely
+
+
+- Tentative agenda
+
+* March 27, 2021 meeting
+
+- Updates
+ - LibrePlanet: WorkAdventure fork, did not find volunteers to caption
+ - EmacsSF: switched to new server; I wonder if we can set up a redirect for them so they could go to bbb.emacsverse.org/emacs-sf or something like that? =)
+ - Emacs/org-mode tutoring
+ - zaeph’s kickstarter
+- Check-in
+ - bandali
+ - Finally done with the bulk of his work!
+ - Looking forward to taking a break
+ - zaeph
+ - Quite busy
+ - sachac
+ - *thumbs up*
+ - Added a couple of edited subtitles for EmacsConf
+ - Putting video streaming / live captioning experiments on hold because I'm not sure my laptop can handle it
+- Might be a good idea to ask for prerecorded videos if we have any possibly controversial speakers?
+
+- Podcast
+ - bandali has found a bank of free music to use for the podcast
+
+- Emacs/org-mode tutoring
+ - Lots of exciting stuff and experiments; and it’s nice to be paid for that!
+
+- zaeph’s kickstarter
+ - Going well!
+
+- RMS and FSF
+
+- Next actions (carried over from last week):
+ - bandali:
+ - Check how much server space we have with FH (200 GB?)
+ - Request more RAM for the server (4 GB only right now?)
+ - Get access to FH’s server to zaeph and sacha (optional, sachac: probably not needed now)
+ - Figure out how to change the domain name with the FH BBB instance
+ - Check if the server power have available on FH now is enough for our bidding
+ - We could also use the beefy servers to which bandali has access to process
+ - zaeph:
+ - Update [[https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Usergroups][EmacsWiki : Usergroups]] with new dates
+ - Download all the recording sessions for EmacsConf & ERG
+ - zaeph & sacha:
+ - Simplify the guide for usergroup-organizers-notebook
+ - TODO #A: Download all the recording sessions for EmacsConf & ERG
+ - All:
+ - Find more potential guests for the podcast
+ - FSF people? Zoe? Greg? rwp?
+ - mplsCorwin:
+ - News from Nate Sales (vela)? (Maybe in two weeks, [2021-03-27 Sat] or [2021-04-03 Sat])
+
* March 13, 2021 meeting
- Usergroups calendar
- TODO: Update [[https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Usergroups][EmacsWiki : Usergroups]] with new dates
- TODO: Smoothing out the process for publishing the agenda
-
+ - Pretty done! Also scheduling Twitter etc is handled with run-at-time now.
- CNAME for the FH BBB instance
- Will require at the very least an nginx update
- Problems with logging in into the server
@@ -71,6 +145,7 @@
- TODO: Simplify the guide
- ToC?
- Tracking who is speaking (e.g. during question-time)
+ - Since Mike is taking over splitting up videos, we can let him figure out what workflow he likes
- Problem with Firefox and spliced video being identified as corrupted
- Troubleshooting
- Checking logs in various players
@@ -132,26 +207,6 @@
- bandali wanted something between Mon-Wed
- We don’t need to come up with a solid day right now
-- Next actions:
- - bandali:
- - Check how much server space we have with FH (200 GB?)
- - Get access to FH’s server to zaeph and sacha
- - Figure out how to change the domain name with the FH BBB instance
- - Check if the server power have available on FH now is enough for our bidding
- - We could also use the beefy servers to which bandali has access to process
- - zaeph:
- - Update [[https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Usergroups][EmacsWiki : Usergroups]] with new dates
- - Download all the recording sessions for EmacsConf & ERG
- - zaeph & sacha:
- - Simplify the guide for usergroup-organizers-notebook
- - TODO #A: Download all the recording sessions for EmacsConf & ERG
- - All:
- - Find more potential guests for the podcast
- - FSF people? Zoe? Greg? rwp?
- - mplsCorwin:
- - News from Nate Sales (vela)? (Maybe in two weeks, [2021-03-27 Sat] or [2021-04-03 Sat])
-
-
* March 5, 2021 meeting
- Agenda